Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LDS Teachings: Paul vs. Romney

I have a wonderful, important page for Latter Day Saints to visit, download, and distribute: http://files.meetup.com/673818/lds_teachings_mitt_vs_paul.pdf This was composed by John Reynolds, an LDS patriot who wrote me about my blog. It is an outstanding, graphic comparison of Ron Paul's vs. Mitt Romney's compliance with LDS doctrines on war and good government. This document should be sent far and wide, and I'm hoping that you'll help out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To My Friends of Faith,,,, on an unrelated topic that requires our attention....
Recently a friend at our church brought this "film" to my attention.
Her son apparently was sent this web link from someone.

It's a movie clip (that has been recently released, or is about to,,, I'm not sure),,
anyway, it depicts Mormons as flesh eating ghouls, and it is just awful. www.thebookofzombie.com

On behalf of myself and my husband, and our Mormon friends,
I would like to make sure that young people are NOT subjected to this terrible conception of our faith.

please let me know if you are able to help.

regards, Betty Toms

Anonymous said...

Now that Romney is out, see what other mormons are saying about the 2008 presidential race.

http://3DW.net/letter